Storm Damage Restoration Sales Representative/Project Managers
Hoffman Weber is looking for a talented outside sale representative to service our Storm Damage Restoration business. Your job will be to assist homeowners throughout the repair process, and create damage reports which help the insurance companies settle the claim quickly and fairly.
At Hoffman Weber, hard work really does pay off. Our commission-based sales means high earnings potential for you. We will empower you with all tools and training so that you can close sales from the beginning. Join us today and unlock your true earning potential.
Hoffman Weber Construction outside sales reps answer the questions and needs of homeowners during the insurance claim process. As part of our team, you will help document all damage with digital photos, meet with the insurance company to ensure proper scope of work, and deliver top-notch workmanship and efficiency during projects. As a sales rep, you will also be expected to prospect for jobs in damaged neighborhoods, offer free hail or wind damage inspections, and assist property owners throughout the insurance claims process.
Why Work for Us?
Get in on the ground floor of a fast growing company. Hoffman Weber experienced 78% growth in sales in 2012, 63% in 2011, and 54% in 2010. At the same time, our customer satisfaction ratings have been steadily improving.
- We are nationally ranked in the top tier of storm restoration contractors.
- We have received the Angie's List Super Service Award for the last four years in a row.
- We maintain a perfect A+ with the Better Business Bureau in each of our offices.
- We are an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor -- one of fewer than 200 in the U.S.
- We are ranked as one of the top 100 roofing contractors in the nation by Roofing Contractor Magazine.
What We’re Looking For
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Great communication skills -- you must be personable and genuine, and excited about building relationships.
- "Team player" attitude.
- Not afraid to learn how to "ask for the sale."
- Willing to travel.
- Own a reliable vehicle (with the chance to use a company vehicle based on performance).
- Ability to lift 45 pounds.
Compensation and Benefits
On average, first-year outside sales reps can expect to earn around $60,000. However, those who excel can earn over $80,000, and many of our seasoned reps earn well over $100,000.
Excited for the chance to work hard for Hoffman Weber? Want to work with other professionals in a great environment? We’re eager to hear from you -- please apply below.