It was a big year for Hoffman Weber Construction. In 2011 we received several awards, opened offices in two new cities, and helped many more homeowners to get their lives and homes back to normal after severe weather and to reach their exterior remodeling goals.
At HWC, we strive for excellence. Our goal with every project is to provide the highest quality workmanship and to operate with integrity, treating our customers the way they deserve to be treated. We are excited and humbled that our constant effort to provide the very best in customer service has been recognized.
- Angie’s List Super Service Award - We are excited to announce that Hoffman Weber Construction has been rated as a top 5% roofing service provider based on customer reviews for the second year running.
- Better Business Bureau Gold Star Recipient - The HWC Denver team was awarded a Better Business Bureau Gold Star for remaining complaint-free for 3 years.
- GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor - In 2011, HWC joined the top 3% of all roofing contractors by gaining GAF Master Elite status. Since we have become Master Elite Roofing Contractors, GAF, North America’s largest roofing manufacturer, is able to warranty our workmanship for 20+ years when the product extended warranty is purchased. We are thrilled to offer our customers the best products and warranties available.
- Top 100 Roofing Contractor - Hoffman Weber Construction was named one of the Top 100 Roofing Contractors of 2011. This list, compiled by Roofing Contractor Magazine, is prestigious within the roofing industry, and we are honored to be a part of it.
In 2011, HWC opened two new offices, which has allowed us to help more homeowners meet their renovation ambitions and to help two more communities recover from storm damage.
- Cheyenne, Wyoming - During the summer of 2011, HWC opened an office in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and we have since assisted homeowners in Cheyenne and surrounding areas recover from wind and hail damage caused by severe weather.
- Salt Lake City, Utah - As our most recent addition, our Salt Lake City, Utah team is excited to be offering storm damage repair and exterior remodeling services, including roofing, siding, windows, and gutters, to homeowners in the Salt Lake City community following hurricane force winds in early December.
Reflecting on the past year makes us proud. We are honored that our hard work has been recognized and awarded. In 2012, we will continue to offer our customers the best value for their money, to deliver the highest quality workmanship, materials, and warranties.
The Hoffman Weber Construction family wishes you and yours a happy, healthy, and successful 2012.