Interior Remodeling Sales Specialist (Minneapolis, MN)
If you're ready to launch a new career or propel your existing career in sales, this is your opportunity to join a fast growing company. Our proven-results system guarantees sales associates to earn $40-120K annually while learning about residential interior construction from one of the best in the business. You will be directly rewarded for your individual efforts, reflected in your commissions & bonuses. Advancement is rapid as we remain highly lucrative and are poised for a huge 2015.
Hoffman Weber Construction specializes in exterior and interior remodeling. Your position will meet with homeowners, informing them about the services we offer, including bathroom, kitchen, basement, and home additions. You will be providing estimates, offering superior customer service, and establishing sales. Previous sales experience is preferred, but not required. Any interior design background is a huge plus. Company sponsored lead generation is provided. Basically, you sell the project and pass it on to our production team and move on to selling the next.
- Highly self motivated and people oriented
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Persuasive, assertive, strong negotiation & selling skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Responsible, organized, with superior planning skills
- Valid driver's license
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Sales and/or management experience preferred, but not required
Very competitive commission structure – you’ll receive a percentage of gross sales upon job approval, so no waiting for job to close to receive pay, no production errors affecting commission, and less paperwork. Plus:
- Benefits including Health/Dental, Disability, and 401k
- Training, an abundance of resources, and ongoing support for success
- 2% increase on commissions for self generated leads
- $1000 bonus for every $100K sold