Marketing Specialist - Door to Door Lead Generation (Minneapolis, MN)
This is a prime opportunity to enter a very lucrative industry as a team member of a leading company. Hoffman Weber Construction is seeking highly outgoing lead generation specialists to set appointments and help drive business.
This position allows you to work part time up to 30 hours. Your earning potential is only limited by your investment of effort and your commitment. Starting pay is $10/hr base plus uncapped commission on lead conversions. You receive 1% commission for any sales made from the leads you set. Half of our leads are generated from the canvasser team, meaning there are millions in sales generated by our canvassers leads that you have an opportunity to gain commission from. Our top canvass team members are promoted to full time sales reps within the first year. Outdoor sales experience preferred but not required. We provide excellent training!
Why Work for Us?
Get in on the ground floor of a fast growing company. Hoffman Weber experienced tremendous growth over the last four years. At the same time, our customer satisfaction ratings have been steadily improving. There is room for advancement! Take a closer look at our credentials to see our awards and certifications. We have an abundance of resources, excellent training, and offer many promotional opportunities. Hoffman Weber also offers superior leadership, a fun company culture, and a strong network reaching across much of the US.
The territory is located in the Twin Cities, and you will report to our office location: 3515 48th Ave. N, Minneapolis, MN 55429
- Self-motivated, rewarded for performance
- Work flexible hours, typically afternoons (must show up on time)
- Reliable transportation to and from office
- A respectful, personable/positive attitude, using sound judgement when interacting with customers
- Be honest, be a team player, and maintain a professional demeanor
- Willing/Able to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to work and/or walk for long periods of time
- Follow a script and hit weekly goals
- Prior customer experience (face to face customer interaction) is preferred
- Strong communication skills, persuasive and assertive, with good attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interest in the construction / remodeling industry (actual construction experience not necessary)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Work with your Friends!
We also offer a referral program once you are hired in. Refer your friends to become a Team Member and receive $50 for each hire and receive an additional $100 after they've been working for 60 days.