Project Manager - Contractor (Denver, CO)
This is your opportunity to expand your existing career in project management and join a fast growing company. Our proven-results system guarantees project managers to earn $40-50K annually while learning about residential (& commercial) construction from one of the best in the business. Advancement is rapid as we remain highly lucrative and are poised for a huge 2015.
Hoffman Weber Construction specializes in residential exterior construction and restoration. Your position will focus on efficiency, consistency, quality control, timeliness, and profitability of home improvement projects. Project management experience is required. Any experience in the home improvement/remodeling & construction industry is a major plus, but we provide excellent training.
- Scheduling and logistics (Excellent time management and coordination skills)
- All confirmations e.g. orders, appointments, materials
- Customer contact support (Strong communication and customer service skills)
- Maintaining job documents (Organizational and computer skills)
- Quality Control (Attention to details)
- Punch list management & final job approval for completion
- $40-50K Salary, depending on experience
- Benefits including Health/Dental, Disability, and 401k
- Training, an abundance of resources, and ongoing support for success