Home Improvement Sales Consultant (Minneapolis, MN)
Since our establishment in 1992, Hoffman Weber Construction, Inc. has been grounded in the basic philosophy that we take pride in restoring and remodeling the homes and businesses of the communities we work and live in.
Over the years we have come to specialize in assisting our clients with restoring their properties that have sustained storm related damage back to their original condition and more often better than before. We take what can be a stressful and complex situation and turn into a positive experience through one smooth design-build process.
What makes Hoffman Weber Construction unique and helps us stand out from the competition is that we have an award winning reputation, a pressure free process from concept to construction and an enjoyable experience for our clients. In fact many of our clients come from referrals or repeat business. We strive to be the general contractor of choice for our clients.
Our success is directly reflected in our employee’s focus, dedication and commitment to the company and each other. Each and every one of our employees has a set of core values we recruit, hire and promote based upon. These values include relationships built on trust, being empowered, committed to quality, providing service before self, and acting humbly confident. Our goal is to be the employer of choice for our employees
We are actively hiring in all areas within Hoffman Weber Construction, Inc and invite you to reach out to learn more. Whether you have several years as an established sales person or are ready to try something new we are seeking to bring on top talent that fits the organizational culture we’ve worked so hard to develop, cultivate and foster.
Qualities, Characteristics and Aptitudes we seek:
- Honest words and ethical actions
- Proactive approach to improve outcomes
- Swift response to overcome problems
- Understand and adhere to best practices
- Hone and acquire skills to enhance employment
- Clients first, Company second mentality
- Commit 100%, 100% of the time
- Highly motivated and career driven individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Learn and understand all roofing systems and products
- Meet with home and business owners while providing excellent customer service
- Inform them about the services and products we offer
- Provide estimates to homeowner, go through insurance claim paperwork with home owner
- Meet with insurance adjusters and write supplemental estimate when needed
- Maximize each sale opportunity with the existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining key client relationships.
- Hand in paperwork to production within 24 hours
- Participate in company meetings or events
- Collect payment when needed
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and ability to pass a background test
- Ability to climb a roof and not be fearful of heights.
- Initiative to seek self generated business
Very competitive commission structure
- Commission paid upon job approval
- Quickest among our competition
- No production errors or delays affecting your pay
- Health/Dental - Hoffman Weber Construction provides $300 PER MONTH to employees to help cover health care premiums!
- Other benefits include: Long Term Disability Plan and 401K Company Match up to 5%!
- Year round, W2 Work!