Storm Restoration Sales Consultant
From our years of experience in insurance property claims, Hoffman Weber Construction has developed strong working relationships with many of the nation’s leading insurance companies. Whether a home or business was damaged by hail or wind, our knowledge of the insurance industry helps make the process as easy as possible for our clients.
Our Difference Made Simple:
We inspect the damage - We inspect our clients property and submit and itemized list and price estimate that it would take to repair the damage.
Insurance adjuster does an inspection with us - Sales rep will walk the property with clients insurance adjuster during the inspection to ensure scope of damage is agreed upon.
Hoffman Weber Construction works with clients insurance company to get the job done right - Sales rep will deal directly with insurance provider to make sure adequate funds are available for the necessary repairs.
Final walk through and warranty - Detailed quality control final walk through ensuring our client is 100% satisfied. Warranty coverage is one of the best in our industry!
- Strong drive to work hard, ability to take initiative, competitive desire to win
- Provide storm damage inspections
- Educate client on various product lines and services
- Follow up on leads in a timely manner, provide estimates to clients and insurance
- Meet with insurance adjusters
- Write supplements when needed
- Check collection
- Initiative to seek self generated business
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and ability to pass a background test
- Ability to climb a roof and not be fearful of heights.
- Sales experience (roofing or construction a huge plus!)
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Must pass a background check
- Ability to ask for the sale
- Self generate business
- Commission based role - quickest payment among our competition!
- You’ll receive 10% of gross contract value upon job approval!
- No production related issues affecting your pay!
- Unlimited earnings potential. How much money you make is based on how hard you want to work!
- Potential six figure income each year
- Health/Dental - Hoffman Weber Construction provides $300 PER MONTH to employees to help cover health care premiums!
- Other benefits include: Long Term Disability Plan and 401K Company Match up to 5%!
- Year round, W2 Work!