Home Remodeling Consultant - Sales Associate (Denver, CO)
Home Improvement Sales Associate
If you're ready to launch a new career or propel your existing career in sales, this is your opportunity to join a fast growing company. Our proven-results system guarantees sales associates to earn $40-120K annually while learning about residential (& commercial) construction from one of the best in the business. You will be directly rewarded for your individual efforts, reflected in your commissions & bonuses. Advancement is rapid as we remain highly lucrative and are poised for a huge 2015.
Hoffman Weber Construction specializes in residential exterior construction and restoration. Your position will meet with home and business owners, informing them about the services we offer, providing estimates, offering superior customer service, and establishing sales. Previous sales experience is preferred, but not required.
- Highly self motivated and people oriented
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), persuasive, assertive, excellent negotiation and selling skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Responsible, organized, with superior planning skills
- Valid driver's license
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Sales and/or management experience preferred, but not required
Very competitve commission structure - you'll receive a percentage of gross sales upon job approval, so no waiting for job to close to receive pay, no production errors affecting commission, and less paperwork. Plus:
- Benefits including Health/Dental, Disability, and 401k
- Training, an abundance of resources, and ongoing support for success