2015 Minnesota Home & Patio Show
by Matt McDaniel, on February 16, 2015
It’s Patio Time!
Banish the winter blues and get a head start on the spring remodeling season with the helpful Hoffman Weber Construction crew at the 36th Annual Minnesota Home & Patio Show at St. Paul RiverCenter, Thursday through Sunday, Feb 19-22.
Hoffman Weber has built its exhibit to be fun and valuable for the whole family.
- Check out our $2,500 Ultimate Doghouse, enter a bid in the silent auction and it may be yours, with all proceeds going to a non-profit Twin Cities animal rescue.
- See our new line of high-performance Clarity vinyl replacement windows made especially for Hoffman Weber and Minnesota weather.
- Save $500 (20 percent) on our complete interior remodeling design package.
- Have your kids’ pictures taken with the larger than life Owens Corning Pink Panther.
- Get expert answers to your toughest remodeling questions, starting with what projects typically cost. We’ve got you covered, from roofs and porches to gourmet kitchens.
You also can count on plenty of action outside the Hoffman Weber booth. See more than 120 remodeling and landscaping exhibits and enjoy free celebrity cooking demonstrations and gardening seminars throughout the day.
Meet KARE 11’s Bobby Jensen, Cooking Mom Amy Hanten, Mole Hunter Jeff Holper, Renegade Gardener Don Engebretson and Gourmet Chef Marcus McGee. And who couldn’t use a stroll through lovely landscaped gardens ablaze with fresh blooming flowers.
$3 Off Admission
Need one more nudge? How about $3 off show admission?
Just print this discount ticket coupon and present it at the show.
The Home & Patio Show opens at 2PM Thursday and runs through 5PM Sunday.
Sunscreen optional. See you there!