We're Hiring Sales Representatives
by Hoffman Weber Construction, on August 01, 2011
Hoffman Weber Construction is looking for motivated and honest sales representatives for our offices throughout the country. If you’re looking for a rewarding, well-compensated job in which you get to help homeowners improve the look, safety and value of their home, then look no further.
Hoffman Weber Construction only hires people with tremendous character and integrity to serve our valued customers. Travel is required and the position is commission only. If you’re willing to work hard, you’ll be rewarded.
Some basic skills required to be successful for this position include:
- Ability to communicate effectively with the homeowner, insurance company, labor crew and colleagues
- Strong work ethic
- General construction background/knowledge is a plus
- Good time management
- The ability to see a project through to the end and deliver the highest quality product and service to your customer
Here are just some of the benefits of being a sales representative for Hoffman Weber Construction:
- You are your own boss
- You are well-compensated in our commission structure
- You are supported by our great team
- You get to help people
For more information on the sales representative position, please visit the employment section under Our Company and select the Sales Representative position.