2012 Year In Review
by Hoffman Weber Construction, on February 01, 2013
2012 was a big year for Hoffman Weber Construction. HW received industry awards and accolades, opened 3 new offices, increased customer satisfaction, contributed and continued to build and strengthen the sales and support team. HW saw yet another banner year.
Awards & Accolades
- For the 3rd consecutive year, HW won the Angie's List Super Service Award, recognizing the companies that best exemplify superior customer service.
- For the 2nd consecutive year, HW ranked in the top 100 of all roofing contractors in the U.S. according to Roofing Contractor magazine, the premier roofing trade publication.
- HW received the prestigious Platinum Preferred Contractor status with Owens Corning which is hand selected by Owens Corning and goes to less than one percent of all roofing contractors in the country. HW is in the top tier of the Owens Corning Roofing Contractor Network.
Storm Damage Office Openings
In 2012, HW opened three new offices allowing us to serve more home and business owners affected by major storms.
- Salt Lake City, Utah – Hurricane force winds in December 2011 caused extensive damage to Salt Lake City residents’ homes and businesses.
- Mitchell, S.D. – A large hail storm in May 2012 caused wide-spread damage in the Mitchell area.
- New Orleans, L.A. – Damage from several storms continues to be a problem for New Orleans residents.
- HW partnered with Brad Greenwald to build a new website for Tree Top Kids, a nonprofit that serves children, youth and families in at-risk communities, in particular mobile home communities. Read the full article.
- HW donated a brand new basketball court, soccer goal posts and other gym accessories to Woodcrest Elementary School in Fridley, MN. An estimated 300-400 kids use this equipment on a daily basis.
Personnel and Company Achievements
- HW hired Logan Beckman as Vice President of Sales.
- HW named Jenny DePoint as Chief Financial Officer.
- HW increased its customer satisfaction rate 3 percent to an impressive 94 percent.
- HW was a founding member of United Association of Storm Restoration Contractors (UASRC), a non-profit organization whose member companies provide contracting services in areas impacted by extreme weather events.
- HW began renovations on a new headquarters building in Brooklyn Center, MN which will be completed in 2013. There'll be photos posted when it's ready!
Our team is committed to providing the best services to your home or business. We thank you for your continued support and confidence in our company and we wish you nothing but the best in 2013.